Wednesday 21 September 2011

Spreading the love - one jam at a time

I've blogged before about driving in Moscow. So far, so good on that one, but I know I'm just on borrowed time before the first accident / stoppage by the traffic police / running out of petrol in heavy traffic situation.

I'm trying to be optimistic, however, which is why - (oh no, I hear you thinking, she's not going to... is she?) - I'm going to suggest you take a look at what I've posted over at my other blog at The Moscow Times (yes, Expat Mum, I only ruddy am...) where I've been waxing lyrical about spreading the love on the highways of the city, and about how it might - just might - be starting to pay off...

2 comments:

  1. Look it wasn't you. Confession - I was such a bad blogger that week, I didn't even see the post you're referring to. There! Satisfied? (Sorry everyone - in-joke!)
    But I WILL click through. I may even employ Google translator and comment in Russian. Or not. I'm a bit busy at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to comment and say that it sounds just like Chicago, although I have yet to have my driving manners repaid. But I can't be arsed to register on the Moscow times web site.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...