Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Gallery; Extreme Close-Up

This post is for Wk 96 of Tara's Gallery, and the prompt is 'Extreme Close-ups'. Click here to see all the other entries.

It's nearly April, and I know those people back in the UK reading this are currently basking in sunshine (I read a tweet this morning reminding people to put on suncream, for goodness' sake), but here? Not exactly...

So I thought this photograph was appropriate. And yes, you may remember it featuring on The Potty Diaries a couple of years back but I can assure you, it could just as easily have been taken the day before yesterday...



13 comments:

  1. isn't it amazing that no two snowflakes are the same?
    beautiful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snowflakes are so pretty alone. Amazing tht together they make such a wall of white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as I adore snow, I couldn't be happier that it's spring right now so for the first time ever, I'm not envious of someone else having snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Such a pretty picture! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel for you. No doubt we'll have snow again next week as the kids are off school. 4 seasons in one week here!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The day before yesterday?? I will spare you the local weather report then...

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful - mother nature at her finest again

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow....now thats cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. couldn't believe these were snow flakes, amazing what a close up photo can see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful photo such detail in every snowflake

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...