Tuesday 15 May 2012

It's been oh-so-quiet...

It's amazing how quickly you can get out of the habit of doing something that previously seemed second nature.  Like, weighing yourself every week.  Keeping a check of your bank balance (casts guilty look at Husband working away at the other end of the table).  Or writing regular blog posts.

I have an excuse, of course I do - my parents have been visiting and I've been busy showing off my current home town to them - but they left today and now... Well, now it's back to reality.  So I plan on posting for Tara's Gallery tomorrow and then having something more interesting (than this, at any rate) to write about shortly after that...

Or - or, it may just end up being the normal drivel.  Yes, that'll probably be it.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the normal drivel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Knackered Mother. I miss the normal drivel...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou ladies both - will do my best to resume normal service asap!

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...