Friday 26 October 2012

It seemed like a good idea at the time...

So I've committed to showing some of my photos at a very low key art fair in a couple of weeks time.  You know - the type where people might actually pay money to buy pictures that I've taken.  I must be bonkers, putting myself on the line like this but I suppose it's one way of keeping myself entertained...

Interesting how having that kind of deadline can focus the mind on just how few images you actually have in your portfolio - so yesterday I went out and took some more.  I still don't have enough - but it's a start.













6 comments:

  1. Eeeek. How brave of you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these in black and white! I know you've posted a subway shot in the past that really caught my eye - don't know how you do that; when I take photos in the subway they always come out to be a jumble. Good luck at the show and congratulations on trying something a little new and different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you. I wish you lots of success but I am sure your photos will be. They do carry the right mood and atmosphere and your technique is good also. xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. It not only seemed like a good idea at the time... it IS a good idea. Good for you. I love your photos. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you! Lots of luck, you are a fantastic photographer x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first one, not speaking the language its that way for something and the other way for something else, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...