Thursday 7 February 2013

Reason why I love blogging #83

From time to time I post videos on 'The Potty Diaries'.  Not because it's lazy blogging (although, over 1100 posts in, I think I might be allowed a little leeway on that), but because I think they are funny, of interest, or just, well, why the hell not?

This one definitely fits into that last category.

And thankyou, @taracain of the Sticky Fingers blog, for pointing this out on twitter yesterday evening.  Because every woman deserves a bit of LA sunshine and - ahem - eye candy on a Wednesday night / Thursday morning / whenever you get the chance to take a look...

(Oh, and by the way; that 'click here to view the collection' at the end - are they CRAZY?)



3 comments:

  1. Funny thing is, if Husband leaves something in the car as I head off, that is EXACTLY what it is like as he chases after me. Really. That could have been him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Iota - are we married to twins?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bwah ha ha ha ha ha...

    Cynical question: what happened to the doorbell? Or are we supposed to deduce that a) they have no home help, or b) that type of thinking is a tad too advanced for some?

    LCM x

    ReplyDelete

Go on - you know you want to...